There will be a cupstore project to implement all the skills they learnt at the end of course. In each project, students will implement what they have learned and gain experience with real-world examples. You will also be introduced to modern UI frameworks such as Bootstrap and React that make it easy to create interactive user experiences. By the end of the course, you’ll be able to explain the core and underlying technologies, use HTML, CSS, React, and UI frameworks.
As new technologies, tools, syntax, and approaches are introduced, it is always best to stay up to date with new technology trends and avoid falling behind. If you’re new to the tech industry, you might be confused about what front end means, as well as other aspects https://remotemode.net/ of web development like back end and full stack, so we’ll start by explaining them. Learn more about pursuing a certificate and the process of requesting your certificate. When you pass a certification exam, you’ll be featured on the official certification directory.
What is front-end web development?
- In this module you will learn how to construct HTML documents and add basic styling and layout using CSS.
- Many web developer certificate programs exist, making it tricky to decide which one is right for you.
- Auditing means to attend a course informally, without paying or earning academic credentials.
- According to the United States Bureau of Labor Statistics, Web developer employment in the US is projected to grow 15% from 2016 to 2026.
- We give organized project-based learning with live instruction and one-on-one mentoring to provide our students with the skills and foundation required to land their ideal Front-End developer jobs.